Friday 10 February 2012

Jan Review & WBCOOP

January has gone largely to plan. Behind schedule for my $50k target but was always expecting to be at the start of the year short of binking a nice big tourney... I've stuck largely to my plan of playing mainly 180 mans and turbo mtts but also added in a few Omaha hi/lo 18 man turbos and non turbos if i feel like a little change.
I ran fairly average most the month with my profits being helped out a lot by getting 2nd place in a $35 180 man. Should've won it, Got HU as chip leader & got it AI as a 70% favourite on the turn but the river wasn't kind. Also went deep in quite a few mtts but came up just short on countless occassions. Putting myself in good spots though and this will convert into $ in time. Stats for the month below:

Games: 809
ROI:     26.5%
Time:   88 Hours
Profit:   +$2553.65
Hourly: +$29.02 p/hr

Mildly satisfied with those figures. Perhaps should've put a bit more time in at the tables but 20 hours+ a week is quite good me & my hourly isn't too bad. Would ideally like to be getting over $50 by end of the year though.

Made a few investments in Jan. Main thing was spending £560 on a new screen. Bought a Dell 27" Ultrasharp with the intention of tiling more tables although having tried it i've recently converted back to  stacking/cascading as i find it easier to keep up. I then just pull the important tables to one side to give them more attention.



I also bought a back massager seeing as i spend a lot of time sat at the computer and often have a stiff back. I found it pretty nice to start with but think i overused it and ended up with a really bad back for a few days :( I'll use it more sparingly in future.

Today Pokerstars have just announced their annual WBCOOP schedule which looks bigger and better than ever. I'll be taking part in a few of the events as usual and hoping to ship a few SCOOP tickets and my share of the $5000 main event prize pool to help boost my bankroll for the year!

See you at the tables!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation and best of luck for the future.
megafreeslots.co.uk

wellnesspitch said...

Wellbeing care is a fundamental part to medical services benefits and can work related to clinical and recovery benefits or forestall or lessen the requirement wellnessPitch for dangerous and exorbitant intercessions, including medications and medical procedure.

williamdoty said...

In the yester years, design was compelled uniquely to the entertainers in the film or those that were sufficiently strong to convey themselves in the public that they were viewed as popular. Others just charmed them behind close entryways. Gradually when times started transforming, we could see the ladies flaunting their styles in the conventional saree with a weaved pullover and an alternate neck style. Then we saw the Insim wetrust being hung in different styles like the Bengali style or the Gujarati style and so on.