Thursday 7 January 2010

First time for everything...

Online Poker
I have registered to play in the WBCOOP PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! You too can Play Poker Online at PokerStars.com and take part in the WBCOOP which is open to all Bloggers by registering on WBCOOP to play.
Registration code: 427465


Let me know if you're also playing and ill keep an eye out for you. Feel free to follow me at the tables. I'll post updates as the events progress.

I'll make a proper post shortly regarding the sng grind so far in 2010.
Its been quite a nightmare to be fair so far... Info and graphs to follow :)

Thanks to DaleRoxxu and his excellent blog for informing me and encouraging me to sign up for this excellent promotion from Stars... check out his blog if you haven't already! http://daleroxxu.blogspot.com/

No comments: