Saturday 19 June 2010

Upswing

I knew it was a mistake to have that hour nap at midnight... Its now 8.15am GMT and im still yet to go to bed. My sleep patterns a nightmare!

Refreshed after my nap last night I set up tableninja to open up the 180 mans on auto and entered a few mtts. Played a 3 and half hour session yet only managed to play 19 tournies in that time (how on earth do people put in the volume they manage - the games dont start up quick enough! lol). They started off pretty poorly with me losing everything. 1st hand of the 1st tourney i run A's into a flopped set of 3's then have a succession of overpairs getting outdrawn by underpairs. All the tournies i entered i quite quickly busted out of well before the cash. Luckily i went deep in 3 $12 180 mans though. One i bubbled the FT when i shoved A9 into KQ sb v bb and the bb spiked a Q to knock me out.

Managed to salvage the session with a 180 win though and followed it up with a 2nd place - shouldve been another win expect Q's < JT hu AI pre then nothing else would hold so he managed to make a pretty big comeback to win it as I went into HU as a big chip leader. Certainly cant complain with the win though.
Im wondering if my lower volume in these games is helping me when i get deep in them as i have a pretty good conversion rate once i get in the $ of going pretty deep. I always have had since i began playing suddenly found an extra gear once i make the $.

Anyway, I'm without a doubt running hot but going to try to make the most of it!

Sharkscope graph for all my 180s below and a graphic showing this months super high profit for my super low volume :)



Ive got an Av. profit for $15.10 over 378 games... Thats insanely high i know! Compare it to the Sharkscope leaderboard Av profit for the $12 180 mans below. From my calculations I'm pretty much guaranteed a Sharkscope star in 122 games time (unless i fail to cash in a single 180 man game in the next 122 i play) which will be pretty cool. Should easily be there by the end of the month. Hopefully my overdue downswing doesnt kick in now!


Feel free to correct me if im wrongly getting excited about the prospect of picking up a Star! lol

Nearly 9am now so i guess i should get some sleep so im not in bed all day! I'll check this post for spelling errors later - im feeling too tired now!

2 comments:

FkCoolers said...

KQ is the nuts online. Just close the table and go outside once you see you're up against it for all your chips.

Sick stats. I'm thinking putting about a grand on Stars and grinding the hell out of 180's - $4 ones of course for that bankroll.

I need to pick up Table Ninja, too. I'll top off around 6-8 tables open but it's worth it just for the minor features like bet sizing and auto-closing tables.

Ivydrive said...

Thanks for the comment.
The 180s definately seem to be the place to make some $$$ with a decent roi without having to invest 4hours+ into the mtts.

I personally play the $12's on a bankroll of about $1500 but thats only because i dont like leaving a lot of $ online. I prefer to cash it out and keep it in my bank account. Can always redeposit if things go pear shaped!

Tableninja is definately worth the investment for Stars as you say, simply for the Bet sizing auto opening and closing tables and for the auto sit in if timed out feature if you stack tables.

GL at the tables!